Over the past couple of days I have been working on gathering flax. As I mentioned, the price of it is slowly decreasing, so I've decided to make it into bow strings, that way I'll get my crafting up and fletching (From stringing bows)
On Wednesday I finished chopping and started on alching which got me from 66 to 70.
Here is an update on my stats:
After I've got about 44k flax (currently at 18k, yay!) I will make them into bow strings which should get me to 70 crafting, then I will focus on my farming!
GE Tips: Keep an eye on the Abyssal whip, it has fallen a further 10k, so as I guessed, it is decreasing in price slower than he had been. It's current price (as I type this) is 956.6k!
Another thing, Yew longbows are 648 gp, so if you are alching, make sure to alch these as you get 768 gp per longbow.
Let me know if there is anything you want me to talk about, or any questions you want me to answer.
Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment