So, here is today's update.
I've been working on my woodcutting over the past day, and I've finally passed 70 woodcutting! :D
I've now got a new target which will be 80 woodcutting, I'm currently at 73.
Last night I bought a dragon hatchet and used it to cut yews, which was a vast improvement from a Rune hactchet, and I've almost made the money back!
However, the prices of yews is dropping, so to all you yew cutters: make the most of this money making method! Due to the huge number of bots, there is starting to be a surplus amount of once valuable resources, such as yew logs.
On the subject of price dropping, the Abyssal Whip has fallen a further 20k, but it looks as if it is close to reaching it's lowest price. I expect a rise within the next week.
GE Tips (Changed from Merchenting tips!): Flax has started to increase in price more rapidly, and I expect it will continue to do so until it reaches around 120gp, so now would be a good time to start farming it! It's currently at the highest price compared to the price of it over the last 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment