Monday, 20 June 2011

Runefest 2011

On the front page of Runescape, Runefest 2011 has been announced. For those who don't know, Runefest is basically the Runescape version of Blizzcon, or E3, but on a smaller scale. It's being held in London, and it'll be from the 29th-30th of October.
When I looked at the ticket prices, they seemed a little hefty, so I think I might pass on it this year. But for those who are interested the tickets are £59 for a day, £99 for the weekend ($95 and $160, roughly).

This Runefest will be celebrating 10 years of Runescape! The venue will be on three floors of a building overlooking the Thames; with each floor having a different theme. For more information visiti www.Runefest.com or www.runescape.com.

So, will you be attending Runefest? If so, where are you from? I expect the majority of people will be from Britain, mainly because it is in Britain.

In other news, I am still awaiting my appeal to be confirmed, or denied on that matter, so I am still banned.

Peace out!
SookieS

(Picture courtesy of www.gamersdailynews.com)

1 comment:

  1. HEY I SEEN YOUR URL AT LINK REFFERAL I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete